Full Day Tour
BKD01: Volcano and Lake Batur Tour
This trip will take you to visit Batu Bulan for watching Barong and Kris Dance, Balinese traditional Batik and weaving at Tohpati. Mas village for its Balinese traditional wood carving. Ubud for its native painting studio. Tirta Empul Temple, then to the scenic caldera mount Batur and its beautiful lake. Lunch around the area overlooking the mountain and lake view. On the way back to hotel, stop at Bali Coffee Agrotourism, Bali Coffee Processing and farming, Bali Coffee Luwak (Chivet Cat Coffee), Tegallalang to see rice terraces field, back to the hotel.
BKD02: Bedugul Tanah Lot
Visit Royal Family Temple (Taman Ayun Temple), continue the trip to see mountain Botanical Garden (Kebun Raya Eka Karya), Fruits and Flowers market at Candi Kuning, Ulundanu Temple at Bratan Lake, Alas Kedaton Monkey and Fruit Bats Forest and the end of trip to see Tanah Lot Temple for sunset.
BKD03: Birds Park - Ubud Art Village Tour (8 – 10 hours)
Visit the Barong Dance, Bali Birds Park and Reptile Park, Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah) a Hindu meditation center dating back to the 11th century, Ubud art market and Ubud Palace, famous Ubud Painters Museums and galleries, Monkey Forest, woodcarvers and mask makers of Mas village, the silver and goldsmiths of Celuk village and Batik painting processing of Tohpati Village.
BKD04: Denpasar City and South Coast Bali tour (8 – 10 hours)
Visit Denpasar City Market, Museum of Bali in Denpasar (the capital of Bali), continue to visit famous surfing beach Dreamland Beach, sunset view at Uluwatu Temple, see Balinese Kecak Dance and then dinner at very famous of seafood grill fish at Jimbaran Bay.
BKD05: Batur Volcano - Kehen Temple Tour (8 – 10 hours)
See the Barong dance at Batubulan village, continue the trip to see beautiful view of the rice terraces at Tegallalang village, Gunung kawi (temple of the rock), drive up to view the magnificent Panorama of the still active Mount Batur volcano and the Lake Batur, return through Bangli town to see the Penglipuran traditional village (Balinese Compound), 13th century Kehen Temple and drive to local village to view of rice terraces.
BKD06: Besakih and East Bali Tour (8 – 10 hours)
Enroute, we stop at Klungkung to see the ancient Kerta Gosa Court House, continue the trip to Besakih Mother temple on the way stop Bukit Jambul with beautiful views overlooking to palm trees. Drive through Sibetan and Bebandem Village those village well known with Salak fruit (snake fruit) tree, visit Tirtagangga Karangasem Royal Pool, Candidasa Beach, traditional Tenganan village.
BKD07: Tanah Lot - West Bali Tours (8 – 10 hours)
A tour to Mengwi village to view the beautiful Taman Ayun Royal Temple , to see the colonies of friendly monkey with giant fruit bats at Kedaton monkey forests, Bali Butterffly Park, Batukaru Temple, visit beautiful rice terraces at Jatiluwih village, the end of trip see the temple in the sea Tanah Lot temple, built on a small, offshore island of barren-rock and enjoy the sunset.
BKD08: Ubud Village - Tanah Lot Tour (8 – 10 hours)
Visit famous Barong Dance in the morning, Monkey Forest, woodcarvers and mask makers of Mas village, the silver and goldsmiths of Celuk village, Ubud Painters Museums and galleries, and Batik painting processing of Tohpati Village, Ubud art market and Ubud Palace, Taman Ayun (Royal Family Temple) and Tanah Lot Sunset.
BKD09: Bali Safari Park - Uluwatu Temple Tour (8 – 10 hours)
Visit Bali Safari and Marine Park, will take at least 4 hours to see all the park and then continue drive to see Uluwatu Sunset and Kecak Dance, tour end in Jimbaran bay for seafood dinner.
BKD10: Ubud Village - Bedugul Tour (8 – 10 hours)
Visit Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud art market and Ubud Palace, Ulundanu Temple (Bratan Lake), fruit and flowers market at Candi Kuning Village and Taman Ayun (Royal Family Temple).
BKD11: Batur Volcano - Besakih Tour (8 – 10 hours)
Visit heritage site built in 11 century of Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah), continue to visit Spring Water Temple (Tirta Empul) at Tampaksiring Village, taste Bali Coffee at Bali Coffee Agrotourism, Penelokan Village to view of Mount Batur Volcano and Batur Lake, tour continue to visit the mother temple of Besakih Temple, end of tour will be at Old Cout Justice Kerta Gosa.
- Tour cost includes car with air conditioning, fuel, car parking fee and English speaking driver/guide
- Tour cost excludes your meal and your entrance fee, donation is not compulsory
- The above tour cost for guest stay in Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur hotel area, extra charge for guest stay outside from above area
- All tour is private tour, not sharing tour with other participant
- Payment method can settle at the end of tour each day by cash in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah), No Deposit Need, for Indonesian Rupiah Exchange Rate based on the day of billing
- Inform us which date would you like to book the tour and how many participant
- Which tour itinerary you will choose from this site or tour itinerary you can customize by your self
- Tour booking please contact us
- The time tour start it's depends on your tour itinerary and your hotel stay location
- The places to visit can skip or add as long located in the same way, there is extra charge if the place located in different way
- The driver will recommended good restuarant or place for having lunch or dinner
- Entrance fee mentioned in this website is up to date but may change without notice